Our refund and returns policy lasts for thirty (30) days. If thirty (30) days or more has passed since your purchase, we can’t offer you a full refund or exchange.
To be eligible for a return, your item must be unused and in the same condition that you received it. It must also be in the original packaging.
Several types of goods are not eligible for returns:
- Original works of art (paintings, pen & ink, scratchboard, pencil, colored pencil, etc..) Because these items are one-of-a-kind they are not replaceable and cannot be returned. However, we are more than happy to supply you with many good quality photographs BEFORE the purchase to assist you in making your choice.
- Privately commissioned artworks. If you hire Sara Light-Waller to create an illustration or original piece of art for you, it cannot be returned. Sara will do her best to keep you up-to-date during the commission process and during the creation of the artwork so that there will be no surprises for you when it is completed.
- Downloadable eBooks and/or PDFs.
To complete your return, we require a receipt or proof of purchase. Please do not send any book purchases back to Amazon that were purchased through this website.
There are certain situations where only partial refunds are granted:
- Prints, greeting cards, or other items showing damage or obvious signs of wear or mishandling.
- Any item not in its original condition, that is damaged or has missing parts for reasons not due to our error.
- Any item that is returned more than 30 days after delivery
Once your return is received and inspected, we will send you an email to notify you that we have received your returned item. We will also notify you of the approval or rejection of your refund.
If you are approved, then your refund will be processed, and a credit will automatically be applied to your credit card or original method of payment, within a certain amount of days.
Late or missing refunds
If you haven’t received a refund yet, first check your bank account again.
Then contact your credit card company, it may take some time before your refund is officially posted.
Next contact your bank. There is often some processing time before a refund is posted.
If you’ve done all of this and you still have not received your refund yet, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Only regular priced items may be refunded. Sale items cannot be refunded.
We only replace items if they are defective or damaged. If you need to exchange it for the same item, first send us an email at email@example.com to explain the problem. Then send your item to: Sara Light-Waller, 220 N. Oak Street, Centralia, WA 98531.
If the item was marked as a gift when purchased and shipped directly to you, you’ll receive a gift credit for the value of your return. Once the returned item is received, a gift certificate will be mailed to you.
If the item wasn’t marked as a gift when purchased, or the gift giver had the order shipped to themselves to give to you later, we will send a refund to the gift giver and they will find out about your return.
To return your product, you should first contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org and tell us about the problem. Once we understand the issue, you will mail the product to: Sara Light-Waller, 220 N. Oak Street, Centralia, WA 98531.
You will be responsible for paying for your own shipping costs for returning your item. Shipping costs are non-refundable. If you receive a refund, the cost of return shipping will be deducted from your refund.
Depending on where you live, the time it may take for your exchanged product to reach you may vary.
If you are returning more expensive items, you may consider using a trackable shipping service or purchasing shipping insurance. We don’t guarantee that we will receive your returned item.
Contact us at email@example.com for any questions related to refunds and returns.